Guided Day Walks In Scotland
A selection of guided day walks in Scotland led by our local expert guides. Discover Scotland’s long lost pilgrim ways, currently undergoing a revival. Get your boots on this summer and enjoy a selection of small group outings from the Borders to Orkney
- St Munn's Way on the Cowal Peninsula in Argyll is just a stone's throw from Glasgow
- St Cuthbert's Way in the Scottish Borders starting in Melrose
- Whithorn Way on the Ayrshire Coast starting in Ayr
- Forth to Farne Way on the East coast starting in North Berwick
- St Kentigern Way starting in Peebles and on the Clyde Walkway
Our day walks start at 10 am and finish by 5 pm.
Plan for 5-6 hours of walking with a lunch/rest stop.
These are linear guided walks with a transfer back to the start point.
Group size will be no more than 16, and will operate according to Covid-safe practices in line with current Government guidance.
Our start points are accessible by public transport and by car, with parking available. Local parking charges may apply.
Picnic lunch provided.
- Discover Scotland's Pilgrim Ways
- Explore new paths in good company
- Our local expert guides will share their knowledge of the route, history and natural environment
- Support a project to re-establish 14 pilgrim ways in Scotland
- Opportunity for a taster of long-distance routes, before you take on the full itinerary
Food & Drink
We will provide a delicious picnic for you to enjoy.
Menus / choices will be circulated the week before the walk
If you wish to stay in the area, we can book you a local hotel or bed & breakfast accommodation.