Why You Should Have Personal Travel Insurance
Walking the Camino de Santiago will be a special event in your life and your safety and enjoyment is our main concern. We strongly advise you to take out a suitable policy when you book your holiday.
- Personal Travel Insurance Policies are widely available and usually inexpensive.
- Be sure to carry the documents with you on holiday.
- It’s your responsibility to check that your Policy is appropriate for the type of holiday you are taking.
Many clients have insurance through their bank or credit card provider; check this cover is adequate for your needs.
- It should cover elements such as cancellation, curtailment, injury, loss theft or damage to property, illness or repatriation costs.
- Walk The Camino is not responsible for any losses or expenses that you incur as a consequence of your failure to take out appropriate travel insurance.
Getting travel insurance EARLY matters, so buy as soon as you’ve booked. Travel insurance doesn’t just cover when you’re abroad, but from the moment you take it out. If you, your travelling companion or a family member falls ill, or you need to cancel for many other reasons BEFORE you travel, check you’re covered.
ABTA INSURANCE FOR EU RESIDENTS
Whether you require ordinary travel insurance or special cover, our partnership with Abtasure can provide the personal travel policy required for your Camino adventure. This policy is only for clients who are EU residents.
There Are 4 Ways To Get Your Personal Travel Insurance Quote
- Visit the Abtasure Website www.abtasure.co.uk and enter our ABTA number Y6364 into the Referral code box to receive a 10% discount.
- Use Our Abtsure Link Click this link to redirect http://www.abtasure.co.uk/?intcode=Y6364
- Telephone Referrals Call Abtasure on 0333 207 0603 if you would prefer to talk to an agent. The customer services department can provide an insurance quotation and carry out medical screenings on the same phone call. Remember to quote your referral Y6364 for a discount.
- Use The Portable Quote Engine Below